Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, including for customer service purposes; to provide you with updates and other information relating to our service; and for marketing and promotional purposes.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to your Information to employees who we have determined need it in order to provide products or services to you. We train our employees to safeguard customer information, and we require them to sign strict confidentiality agreements. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Information from unauthorized access by third parties.
Additional Information For Our Internet Users
We continuously improve our webpage (www.nexomx.com). We are interested in how visitors use our website, what they like and dislike, and where they have problems. We may gather data on how users navigate our site so we can make www.nexomx.com an easy place to do business. Our tools may gather data such as what browser a person uses or even what pages are most popular.
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides California residents with the additional rights listed below. To exercise these rights, see the “Exercising Your California Privacy Rights” section.
Right to Know: You have the right to know and see what Information we have collected about you over the past 12 month, including:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete the Information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions; however, that include, but are not limited to, when the Information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a good or service;
- Perform a contract between us and you;
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of Information. However, Adriana’s Immigration Services does not sell your Information to any third parties.
Additionally, we do not and will not sell or share the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age.
Right to Non-Discrimination: You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights: To request access to or deletion of your personal information, or to exercise any other Information rights under California law, please contact us by using one of the following methods:
Email Privacy Request: You may email us at: email@example.com to exercise your rights.
You may also call (323)300-6466 to exercise your rights. Please listen to the prompts closely so that we can process your request in an efficient manner.
Response Timing and Verification: Nexo Mx Agency Consulting Multiservice aims to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. A consumer privacy request is free and may be made twice a year.
Please note, to help protect your privacy and maintain security, we take steps to verify your identity before granting access to your personal information or complying with deletion requests.
Authorized Agent: California residents may designate an authorized agent to make right to know or right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you. Nexo Mx, takes steps to verify that you have provided the authorized agent written permission to make the request and we also verify the identity of the authorized agent.
Changes to this Policy